The Ultimate battle 2 The Ultimate battle 2

I'm not sorry for this review.

For your review to my friend, Blayzeing. You FAIL. Perhaps you need a lesson in Animating, HMMM? Poorly fitted to the screen, No preloader, and choppy animation. You say please vote fairly? VOTE FAIRLY ON BLAYZEING'S ANIMATION. Quit ignoring your own suggestions.

Scorpiastudios responds:

You don't have responsibility over other people on newgrounds.

This was the second animation i ever made, my graphic design has certainly improved, and yes i know that it doesn't fit on the screen, but i can't change that because the original file has been lost.
Also, i am allowed to say what i like about other people's flashes, if you look at my reviews all but two reviews are well recieved.

Bedtime. Bedtime.

Unique.

Unlike anything i have ever set eyes upon on Newgrounds before. But in a good way though. The animation fits with the music seamlessly and everything seems perfect. It's really hard to find anything to criticize. In fact, I can't! Please, keep up this sort of work. It's amazing!

Hildebrandt responds:

Danke! :)

The Mr. Jones theory The Mr. Jones theory

Smooth animation!

very smooth, looking forward to more! And to the 2 Guys below me, you have'nt submitted anything to NG, so, i bet your first flash submitted will be crap.

Blayzeing responds: